Bui Thao Le
Lawyer – Trademark & Patent Attorney
Practice area: Legal; Intellectual Property; Litigation
Bui Thao Le is a registered lawyer and trademark & patent attorney. She has extensive experience and practical knowledge in the area of IP law. Thanks to her many years of professional experience she possesses practical knowledge with regards to copyright, trademark, domain and trade name prosecution, enforcement, licensing matters. She manages a range of IP work, from clearance to prosecution and maintenance. Her enforcement work includes cease and desist letter campaigns, raids, coordination with government officials and court actions. She regularly coordinates with foreign counsels on client’s intellectual property prosecution in Vietnam and abroad.
- Vietnam Industrial Property Association (VIPA) (since 2009)
- Vietnam Bar Federation (since 2013)
- Hanoi Bar Association (since 2013)
- Vietnam Lawyer Association (since 2015)
- Bachelor of Law, Hanoi University of Law (2002)
- Judicial Academy (2007)
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities (2009)
- The JPO/IP Right Training course on practitioners specializing in Trademark, Japanese Patent Office, Japan (2016)
- WIPO Academy, Korean International Intellectual Property Institute (2017)
- Xiamen University, China (2018)
Languages: Vietnamese, English, Japanese.